At Osteopathy with Andi, our aim is to help you achieve, optimize, and maintain your highest level of physical health and wellness. Our calming, positive atmosphere proves that health care can be hands-on and supportive! As soon as you walk through our doors, you’ll feel our passion and excitement about what we do and see that we go to great lengths in order to make you feel supported, nurtured, and empowered!
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner + Yoga Instructor
As an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner, my goal is to help you move and feel better! I provide you with the tools you need to improve and maintain your physical health long term. I assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries through the lens of my extensive educational background, knowledge of the best available evidence and clinical experience. Osteopathy and yoga can help you!
Osteopathy is a philosophy that looks at the whole person to help determine the root cause of all your symptoms. On the table we utilize gentle mobilizations on joints, muscle energy and fascial stretching to the soft tissues to help you feel your best and release any blockages or stuck patterns. By correcting your postural alignment both on and off the table will give you the best results.
During my career in fitness, health and wellness, I noticed many of my patients experienced aches and pains aggravated by their lifestyle. I believe that movement is medicine and created an approach that integrated mindfulness, body awareness and stress reduction practices into the therapeutic process. I envision a proactive and holistic approach to my patients wellness to improve long lasting results. Jump start your healthy lifestyle today!
- First became inspired by health, anatomy and movement in 2007
- Kinesiology and Physical Education (Wilfrid Laurier 2012)
- CanFitPro Fitness Instructor Certificate 2009
- CanFitPro Personal Trainer Certificate 2012
- Masters in Osteopathic Manipulative Sciences 2016
- Ontario Osteopathic Association member since 2016
- Yoga Instructor with Yoga Alliance 2019
- In my career I have had the great privilege of working with varsity athletes, weekend warriors, pre and postnatal women, infants and whole families
- Moving and educating the world one body at a time
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“I have been dealing with neck pain for a couple of months and Andi has provided relief that other practitioners could not. Her space is relaxing and she takes the time to get to know her clients. She is very knowledgeable and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. I highly recommend her as an osteopath.”
— Kayla D., Guelph